Friday, April 17, 2009

Sunshine on a cloudy day...

Here's an ode to awesome people who reflect sunshine and add a little topping to the daily dose of provincial vanilla.

Here's an ode to my sisters, Chantelle and Mackenzie, who came to my work and delivered a mint and cookies and said "We "mint" to tell you to not go "cookie" during finals. The best part was when I walked out of my building to meet them and they were standing in the parking lot with giddy smiles that could be seen from a mile away. The couldn't say it without laughing.

Here's an ode to Whitney, who left a boxful of lucky charms on my doorstep this morning so that I couldn't fail my finals. She sent me a text telling me to make sure that I went out my front door when I left. So, I went and checked my doorstep and there was nothing there. So I looked around the apartment, and I couldn't see anything. So, right when I was going to text her and congratulate her on a giant fake out, and noticed that one of my roommates had put them on the stairs. True to character, I didn't read the sign as I walked down the stairs.


Here's an ode to the old man that I saw on the side of the street who's sunshine came in the form of old manness. I didn't stop to talk, but I'm pretty sure his name was Walter, and he was the inventor of sliced bread. Despite what anyone says, we all know that there is still nothing better than sliced bread. Thanks Walter!

3 comments:

mackenzie moon said...

Indeed, what could be better than sliced bread! And your welcome, even though it was mom's clever idea. Hope finals go good!
-Chantelle

Wanamakers said...

I have a request for a post with a video of you on it so a little sweet someone who loves her uncle can watch it! :)

Wanamakers said...

Ellie loves this picture...every time she sees it she says, "Happy Paka!"