Monday, May 18, 2009

Grand

Last weekend I went to visit my Sister, Brother-in-law and niece. I had a great time.
While I was there, my brother-in-law told me that I might as well not even worry about having kids, since there is almost no hope of having kids that are as cute as his little girl.
My Grandpa Thomas sends me (and all of his other grandkids who have moved out) a quote each month. This months was something like "it is a great pleasure in life to do something people tell you you can't do." It's by some guy.
I went to Jordan's house the other day and started playing his piano, and I fell in love with it. It's a baby grand and it's a nice wood color, and sounds awesome.
Considering all of the foregoing, I resolved that things I want to have when I grow up are a baby that's grand, a grandbaby, and a baby grand.

No comments: