Sunday, October 5, 2008

OOAOB 2 (Observations of an only boy)


Different people get excited about different things. I understand that. I admittedly am one of simple pleasures. However, I've noticed a consistency in the oddity of things that excite females. My discovery budded as a young boy at a family gathering surrounded by my mother, sisters and aunts who were having the most animated discussion about... eye lashes. I understand and acknowledge the fact that conversations can take unexpected turns and lead you into strange place, but it usually leads to a dead end. As I sat there amid increasing volume and speed of speach, I realized why all the men were in the other room. On one hand there's no way they could have contributed to the conversation, and on the other hand... eye lashes?!

3 comments:

rob said...

I've always had long eye lashes and used to trim them as a kid (up until I was probably 24). Ladies eat your hearts out.

beccandjp said...

shawn its great to see you have joined the bloggig world. I Hope you dont mind if JP and I drop in on occassion!!!
Jp and Becca

lovely laurie said...

Yes, eyelashes and anything else that happens to be on our mind or come up in conversation. It's really just about talking!