Saturday, February 7, 2009

Abby Hartman


The other day, I was in a church meeting, and I happened to be sitting next to Abby. By chance my eyes caught hold of her hands and I was shocked. She has the skinniest fingers I've ever seen. Maybe some babies have skinnier hands, but factor in the length, and she might even have them beat. When I brought up the skinniness, she smiled and proudly told me they were her princess hands. She's going to be a hand model one day. She will be an awesome hand model too. For once, you'll be able to recognize the owner of the hand. (the picture is her looking with amazement at how awesome her hands are).
After thinking for a minute, I decided that Abby is an undercover princess. She's obviously not from America because America doesn't have princesses; plus, her British accent, which she occasionally lets slip, is way too good. If you're wondering about the undercover part, hold on. I'm getting there.
One time, a long, last semester ago, Abby told me that she was a hippie. That's the undercover part. But she's really good at faking you out. The way she hula hoops throws you (and every part of her body) for an extra loop that you totally weren't expecting. The result is that you have no idea whether she's a British princess, a hippie or a... I don't even know.
Perhaps a look at her background will shed a little light on the masterpiece that is Abby.
Abby claims she is from the northern part of the middle part of the midwest. Her family has Harry Potter Halloween parties, and Harry Potter is British, so it's a dead give away. I'm saying she's an undercover British princess.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

MisterandMissesLem said...

Abby I love you and i wan u to live!!!!!

ahartman said...

Shawn You are hilarious! That was amazing! Well I guess the cat is out of the bag, I am an undercover British Hippie Princess! I knew my hands, accent, and family Halloween traditions would give me away!I can't be something I'm not, so I will be the British Hippie Princess that I am! Thanks for accepting me as I am!