Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Veda


After web logging (blogging) about Katherine, I felt it was only fitting to follow up with Veda. Veda is an alien, and she is, by far, my favorite alien. The fact that she has lots of family around might throw you off, but when I saw her exposed to her kind, I knew the truth. You're probably a little bit confused; let me explain. Back To The Future is a great movie. We were watching that movie one time, and it got to the part where Darth Vader (from the planet Vulcan) showed up to get George McFly to ask Lorraine to the dance. Seeing the pure glee she gleaned from that scene made the truth apparent. Ever since then, she's been more open about it. If you ask her about this, she'll probably tell you that I'm an alien too. I'll leave that up to you.
I'm glad that Veda is an alien though. If all aliens are as good of friends to everyone as she is, I say we recruit more of them.

No comments: